Information Collection and Use
• Contact information: We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pincode, country and ip address.
• Information you post: We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third- party social media site belonging to Prince Eduhub.
• Demographic information: We may collect demographic information about you or any other information provided by your during the use of website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
• Other information: If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
• We collect information in different ways: We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you fill any online application or request/inquiry forms that we include in our website or social media handles. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
Collection and use of information
We may collect, hold, use and disclose information for the following purposes and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
● to enable you to customize or personalize your experience of our website.
● to enable you to access and use our website, associated applications and associated social media platforms.
● to contact and communicate with you.
● for internal record keeping and administrative purposes.
● for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our website, associated applications and associated social media platforms.
● to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you.
● for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you.
● to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have, and
● to consider your employment application.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
● third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, ad networks, analytics, error loggers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operator.
● our employees and/or related entities.
● sponsors or promoters of any competition we run.
● credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay the fees.
● courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
● third parties to collect and process data.
Your rights and controlling your personal information
• Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you ask us to restrict or limit how we process your personal information, we will let you know how the restriction affects your use of our websites.
• Access and data portability: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. You may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. Where possible, we will provide this information in CSV format or other easily readable machine format. You may request that we erase the personal information we hold about you at any time. You may also request that we transfer this personal information to another third party.
• Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
• Notification of data breaches: We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
• Complaints: If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint.
We use “cookies” to collect information about you and your activity across our site. A cookie is a small piece of data that our websites store on your computer, and accesses each time you visit, so we can understand how you use our site. This helps us serve you content based on preferences you have specified.
Limits of our policy
Our websites may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.